Friday, June 25, 2010

THANKS --- Cancer - Girls Night In

             Well my Girls Night In was not all what it should or could have been in.
I tried getting donations from different people through out the time by asking and putting up on Facebook and Twitter. But i look at it that any donation is better than none as it goes to a great cause. Though it looks like the only donation is going to be mine for my donation page anyways.
I wanted to do this but but should have know better as i had received donations for another cause around the same time for my sons school. Quite a few people gave to that and than trying to ask right after everyone just gave is a little hard.
All i ask is if you still want to donate to my donation page or to another.
                                          Here is the link                            
                                           Girls Night In 

You can help support research into women’s cancers (breast, cervical, ovarian and uterine) by making a donation to my event. It's easy - just click the "Donate" button on the right.


This is what i have it under


                                     Fight Cancer

                                 Ontario, Canada

I would like to say Thank you to Match Stick for the information on this.
                                             I was glad i was able to participate.
It does not matter how big or small of a donation you give, because it all counts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment