Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Closed Snack Pack Share a Smile

                                                                SNACK PACKS          

             Puddings and snacks from the classics of chocolate and butterscotch
              Yummy layers of  Lemon Meringue Pie and Chocolate Mud Pie
              Juicy Gels of Strawberry & Orange and Raspberry and Mixed Berry
                        Also fat free faves.
             So many great snacks for your lunches or any time treats.
            Share a pudding and you will smile also.
 

                                                   What Makes Us Smile


                                          A smile can make a difference

To me a smile comes from my Husband just loving me from a kiss or a hug or even doing nice things for me. Like making me a cup of tea or coffee.
From watching my sons grow can put a smile as you see them changing and from the love and kisses and hugs i get from them too.
From seeing the sun shining to nice warm sunny days.
Enjoying the outdoors of going for a walk with my Husband or boys.
That is what makes me smile but how i make others smile is playing with my kids and loving my family.

But also helping out others can put a smile on your face.
So during the holidays you want to put a smile on  peoples faces why not join the Snack Pack Canada Share a Smile Campaign as they would like to reach a goal of raising $20,000 for Food Banks Canada in time for the holidays! Each and every day adults and children alike go hungry and the holidays are no exception. That’s why Snack Pack has teamed up with Food Banks Canada for their Share a Smile campaign. You can log onto their Facebook Snack Pack Canada Page  to help feed the hungry and bring a smile to you and others this holiday season and also see more of  the details.
Every day for the next 10 weeks you’ll see a new idea for different ways to enjoy a smile with a Snack Pack.
 
 Each and every time you share a smile with a friend, Snack Pack will donate $1 to Food Banks Canada.
If that wasn’t enough, you are also entered to win a great weekly prize. Now that is something we can all smile about.


Make a smile today and start now Click on SMILE








Disclosure - I am participating in the
Snack Pack program by Mom Central on behalf of Conagra Foods Canada. I received a gift card as a
thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment