Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sudbury Science North



Address
100 Ramsey Lake Road
Sudbury, ON P3E 5S9 Canada
(705) 522-3701
or 1-800-461-4898
Fax: (705) 522-4954


Science North was great to visit from young or old there is something for everybody to see and do.
You can spend all day here which we did.
You can see short movies which are informative
You can see so much and you get hands on learning and fun




Rock formation



So many dried insects to see




I liked the butterfly chair
real bugs 

My husband holds a tarantula
My son holds a stick bug (Phasmida or Phasmatoptera)

Butterfly room


Touch a  snake
Snapping Turtle




View out the window to Lake Ramsey








Sudbury's Bridge of Nations on the Paris Street bridge.

Dinner at

M.I.C. (Made in Canada) Eatery & Whisky Pub 

This was a nice dinner we enjoyed it very much


B.C. Wrap with kettle chips

The Hoser Burger = Double

M.I.C. Signature Crispy wings
 2 lbs 
Honey Garlic and Whisky BBQ


0 comments:

Post a Comment